[RAS] Admin Pro v1.5 crecked

Admin Tools Feature:
*Mark Kick (You can mark Id from Out side of Room Then take Action)
*Kick And Banned At a time
*Flood detector
*level Detector
*Powerful Level detector And kick
*5 Sec interval ban
*Detect multi
*Roll Detector
*Kick Log
*ban Log
*Kick And Banned Counter
*Inactive Id detector In Room And Nofity In There pvt
*Bad Word Detector
*Protect List
*Series ban/unban (5sec/1)
*Multi scan speed
And many more…
More Feature:
#Winamp Update In Status
#winamp Update In room
#winamp Update In Group chat
#Auto Leave Gc
#Pause Room Text
# My Profile
# Edit Profile
# My Photos
# My Avatar
# My Group
# My Mail
# Mig Alerts
# Change Password
# My Update
# Banned USer
# Search Room
# Profile Privacy
  
no regstration join mig33 chat room

 ” team destroyerd & nostalgia 2012 ”

Komentar

Postingan Populer